BB Creams have been flooding the beauty scene this last year. I had no clue what they were so I asked my girl Danielle from The Style and Beauty Doctor for answers. BB stands for Blemish Balm and has been big in Asia and is now taking the US by storm! I recently received the new BB cream from Comodynes, BB Color Skin Perfector Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I was happy to find out a brand made a color to make my skin color.
- Moisturizes – Hyaluronic Acid moisturizes the skin in depth, maintaining optimum moisture levels;
- Anti-Wrinkle – Hazelnut Extract with its triple renewing, regenerating and restructuring action, re-densifies the skin, increasing its elasticity and firmness;
- Smoothes - Fomes Officinalis extract smooths the skin’s surface while reducing the size of pores;
- Anti-Oxidants – Vitamin E inhibits the action of free radicals responsible for premature aging of the skin;
- Illuminates – its triple combining of illuminating pigments unifies skin tone, covering imperfections and diminishing dark circles;
- Protects – UVA/UVB filters protect the skin from the harmful effects of solar radiation and prevent the appearance of spots.
Here is a up close of my Fivehead! I don't really have to many skin issues but I do get a few red spots and visible pores.
I like to put my foundation on in spots and then spread it around from that area. So there spots across my forehead cuz it's big and a good amount on each cheek. I added a dot to my nose after I took this picture.
After using my finger to rub the Comodynes’ BB Color Skin Perfector in and then used my foundation brush (from Target) to blend better at the hairline.
Comodynes BB Color Skin Perfector felt more like I was putting on moisturizer than a foundation. I think the cream gave me a great light coverage with out looking like I was wearing makeup. At the end of the day my face did not feel dirty and caked. I even felt like I could get away with out using my normal moisturizer before applying the cream. Since trying the product I have been using it everyday! I never used foundation everyday because it felt so heavy and my face felt so dirty at the end of the day.
I would be happy to recommend Comodynes BB Color Skin Perfector to folks looking for a light to medium coverage. I don't think it will cover dark scars and serious discolorations. You would probably need to use concealer first. The only draw back I have with Comodynes BB Cream is it only comes in two tones, medium and dark. I used the dark and I am pretty light for a women of color. Hopefully they will add more tones because I think this cream is pretty awesome. The price is right at $25 and I feel it stands up to all of its claims. You can get more info on Comodynes BB Color Skin Perfector HERE!
Have you tried any BB Creams? Do you like them? Or do you wear foundations
* Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I did receive a sample of the product for review purposes. Opinions are my own.