From L to R: Red Bush and Babassu head to to lotion and wash, Raw Shea Butter Baby Oil Rub, Raw Shea Chamomile and Argan Oil Head to Toe Ointment, Organic Olive and Marula Head to Toe lotion and wash, Raw Shea Butter Eczema Therapy and Eczema Bar Soap.
The head to toe washes and lotion are awesome! More moisturizing the other baby lotions that I have used. The Red Bush and Babassu wash and lotion is designed to protect and moisturize the babies skin naturally. The Olive and Marula wash and lotion moisturizes as well as heal skin and reduce redness.
Raw Shea Butter Eczema Therapy is great to have on hand for several reasons. Great for sever dry skin, scratches and marks on the skin, moisture and eczema of course! Winter is coming and if you live is a really cold area like Chicago where your skin feels like its going do dry up and fall off this would be great!
In Summary What I Love About Shea Moisture Organic Baby Products:
- It's Organic! You don't have to continue to put that junk that is in other baby items on your babies skin! The ingredients are well thought out to take care of your babies skin.
- The Smell!!! Your baby (or yourself) won't smell like a bottle of baby power (don't get me wrong it smells good) but the light scents are wonderful but not overbearing!
- Availability! Products are available at Target, Walgreens, CVS! I feel like I have seen it at Buy Buy Baby...
- Packaging! I love the pumps on the lotion. Only take two pumps for me to lotion Peyton up! The pumps help with wasting product and it last a long time.
- It works! You baby won't end up with dry skin minutes later!
Have you tried the Shea Moisture Organic Baby Products? At least try the lotions, you will not be disappointed! Think about giving Shea Moisture Organic Baby Products for a shower gift!
*I was provided product for review purposes. Opinions expressed are my own.