I started reading this book on my flight from NYC and had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at the Introduction! I had to share with the people sitting around me! These are some of my fave topics in the book:
- How to leave the baby in the car while you dash into 7-Eleven!
- How to leave your kids to go on a business trip
- How to tell when your friends are pretending to like your Baby's name
- Ten-Second Rule: Pacifier on the ground
- What to do when your home with your Kid and you have a conference call in Ten Minutes
- Thank You, Angry Birds! I can finally take my kids to a Restaurant!
Don't lie, you know you chuckled at the topics! I am sure you can relate to one if not all of the ones I listed! If you laughed at the topics wait till you read what they say! Mister even started reading it after I was telling him the stories.
Meet the Authors!
|Mary Ann Zoellner|
I had the honor of meeting Alicia and Mary Ann in NYC while I was at BlogHer! They told me about the book! There is a lot of judging in the "mommy" community! Everyone wants to put in there two cents on what you should do. This book breaks the rules and keeps it real! What is a Shtty Mom to me? A mom that loves her kids and being the best Mom she can be! Unless you think you are a perfect mom, you are going to LOVE this book! Trust me! This book would be a great shower gift! You can buy the book HERE! Also available on e-book, Barnes and Noble, BAM and Amazon!
I will share one of my Shtty Mom moments: Peyton was about 6 months, she rolled
*I was not compensated for this post. I was sent a copy of Shtty Mom for review. Opinions are my own.