July 4th is tomorrow! Can't wait to have a day off
Peyton received this cute active swimwear from GrUVy Wear! As hot as it has been in Atlanta we need it!
GrUVy Wear specializes in protective swim wear that offers a UPF of 50+, blocking over 98% of the sun's harmful rays.
No matter the color of your skin you need to be protected from harmful rays! UV rays can cause sunburn, aging and of course cancer! Kids have to be protected from the UV rays at birth! Most damage is done before kids reach 18 years old! I think GrUVy Wear is a great product for kids to wear especially if they are outside for an extended period of time. This a great option for the water park, boating, and jet skiing.
Here are some other Sun Safety Tips:
- The sun is at it's strongest between 10am - 4pm. Try to seek shade during these times
- Wear protective clothing! GrUVy Wear has got you covered!
- Apply sunscreen 15 to 30 minutes before heading outside.
- Wear shades to protect your eyes. Another reason to wear fabulous shades!
- If your child gets sun burned apply pure Aloe Vera gel and you can use ibuprofen or acetaminophen to relieve pain
GrUVy Wear has protective clothing for babies, kids and adults! You can even mix and match tops and bottoms to match for team sports or add bling details!
GrUVy Wear is offering 15% off to Baby Shopaholic readers until July 15! Use code SAVE1549 at checkout
I received a complimentary outfit from GrUVyWear in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are my own