Did you notice something different in this picture? Well during the event they gave away two Indique Hair Clip-in extensions valued over $200! And yours truly was one of the winners!
Voila`! I am instantly Beyonce! I did hit the "Uh Oh, Uh Oh" dance after she put it in.
The Indique hair is made of pure virgin hair so it can be colored. I like to keep my do's simple so I plan on dying it. But for the night I rocked the hombre look. What do you think?
I was able to get in a quick interview with new BFF, Gabi. Watch the video below to hear her tips on Mom hair on the go and how to take care of your extensions and a surprise ending!
Isn't she cute! I just look weird, oh wells : ). I hope you were able to hear, it was a little loud in the background. Here is a quick reference of Gabi's tips:
- Top Knots are a quick and chic look for Moms on the go!
- Try to wash your extensions every two weeks
- Always condition your hair after every wash!
- Gabi proves how natural the Indique clip-in look
- Extensions are for everyone! Black, White, Orange, Purple...Ok, I threw that in but they are!
Thank you Gabi for sharing your tips! Look forwarding to you moving to ATL!
Do you wear extensions? Please share your tips.