It was awesome meeting Jeannie Mai and hearing her speak. Jeannie has her own style psychology called Wearapy. Here are some more details on Wearapy:
- Instead of having caffeine for energy, dress up your look with a bold yellow or bright pinks. These colors bring excitement and attract energy in people around you as well as yourself.
- When dealing with depression, look to crisp shades of white to symbolize a fresh start. Blue is also a healing color, with powers to clarify and cleanse the senses.
- If you are struggling with confidence issues or you are feeling unnoticed, try swapping your neutral lip shades with a bold red or warm berry. This attracts the audience to everything you have spoken.
- Job interviews: Black to represent boldness, green to bring energy and excitement, yellow for warmth and joy.
- Date nights or first impressions: Peach for comfort and open communication, velvet or cashmere for romance.
- Public speaking or large group events: Purple to convey royalty and confidence, reds to attract and draw attention.
This is some awesome information! I never thought colors of clothing had so much power. Now I totally get it!Apparel Mart Show with Eboni. I am wearing a See by Chloe shirt from Neiman Marcus with Gap bootcut jeans.
Sadiddy Magazine. We did not all plan to wear high buns on the same day!
I had too much fun at the Atlanta Apparel Mart Show and meeting Jeannie Mai! Too bad I had to jet to get to a birthday party.