- Keep everything in one place. Yes my train case is HUGE but I have everything in there. Worst thing is to looking all over the place for something. If it is not in there, either I am out or Peyton stole it.
- I put my daily "work" makeup on the top tray. I don't have to dig in the bottom for the items I use everyday.
- Keep all your brushes handy. I love me some brushes! I keep them all in the same area. To clean them use baby wash! I have plenty of that!
- My biggest time saver is find a pallet that has all the colors together. You don't have to fiddle around with finding a shadow for your lid, crease and brown. This makes it easy and you can keep moving.
- Always keep you eyebrows done! How many times have you started to get ready to see your looking a little like Bert from Sesame Street! I nice clean brown takes you makeup to another level.
- In a time crunch apply the essentials! For me concealer
spackleis a must! I take the most time on putting this on. I always put on blush, it gives you a nice glow. I put on mascara everyday. It just opens up you eyes.
No excuse to get caught out with out makeup! I tried to do a make up video. When I got done it didn't even look like I put on any on the video! LOL. I was done after that. I will try again another time.
What are some of your quick makeup tips?