Thanks to Walgreens for underwriting this post. I was paid as a member of the Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all mine. Visit http://www.discoverbeautywithin.com/
If you have been reading my blog longer then a week you know I attend a lot of different types of events. Remember Mister's big Movie Premier? In my head, I hype it up like I am going to hit the E! Red Carpet! This was the Oscars for me! We don't get these opportunities often so why not make it an experience. The stars on the red carpet look perfect. I can't afford Rachel Zoe or June Ambrose to dress me so I have to style my self.
Every stylist needs a kit. You have to be prepared for everything! Nothing worse then running around the house trying to find things when you have to be somewhere looking fabulous. I head to Walgreens to get everything I need for my kit for a Special Event. Here are some of the items I pick up from Walgreens to get ready for my special event.
- Dr. Scholl's inserts to keep those fabulous shoes from killing my feet.
- Perfect color lipstick for the special night! I wore bright red.
- Nail polish: I like to have a few options just in case my mood changes.
- Scotch double stick tape to keep everything in the dress.
- Baby oil to grease up the legs and feet!
- Sewing kit is a must! A botton could fall off or a zipper could brake.